Monday, September 4, 2006

An Act of Contemplative Decision-Making


I sighed. Why must a simple choice be this hard? As I contemplated on my choices further, I clenched my hands into fists. I didn’t even realize it, but I was pacing the glossy, tiled floor. I glanced around, afraid I might seem conspicuous to the others as they droned around me toward their destinations. I sighed again. Could this actually be God’s way of punishing me? Had I unknowingly done something that even remotely deserves the wrath of Karma’s vengeance?

Like others faced with a need to make a decision, I decided to weigh my pros and cons. Pros. Cons. Pros. Cons… on and on my mental list went, yet still, I came up with nothing. I was left with the same dilemma I had been mulling over for the past forty-five minutes. For God’s sake, what is this?! My frustration had built up so, that I didn’t even notice I had stopped my pacing. And as I blasphemed God’s name into my own personal hell, I looked up from where I was standing, and there it was, the sign, staring at me in the face the entire time. The goofy smile on my face couldn’t have been more asinine as I chuckled at my own idiocy. I slowly but surely made my way inside. There was not a single doubt in my mind as to why this is the right choice...

...
Dahil sa Jollibee, bida ang sarap.




*rawr*



:p

***
Quotable quote, not necessarily related to this post, but noteworthy nonetheless:
"When you're tasting anything, the first taste acclimates the palate, the second establishes the foundation, and the third is to make your decision." - Emily Gilmore, Gilmore Girls...

Blog Song of the Moment