Friday, August 18, 2006

Dare Me Dare You

If there really is a life still within this world,
Dare it make me take that one step forward,
Dare it open my eyes to reality,
Dare it slap me in the face,
And let my heart soar uninhibitedly…

If there really is a God,
Dare He show His face to me,
Dare He take me back unto His hands,
Dare He give me life,
And reveal Himself, that I may understand…

If there really is such a thing as love,
Dare it make my whole world crumble,
Dare it redeem itself to me,
Dare it make my heart beat faster,
As you stop, look behind, and finally see…

If there really is a you,
Dare me to unmask what I’ve kept hidden,
Dare me to finally speak the truth,
Dare me to make you mine,
And I dare you, love me too…



: /

***
Quotable quote, not necessarily related to this post, but noteworthy nonetheless:
"The truth is, deep down, I'm really superficial." - Lola, Shark Tale...

Blog Song of the Moment